The highlights from my perspective are:
- Acknowledge that the courts are for all citizens;
- Stop government lawyers from cutting off access to courts for civil litigants;
- Don't use support "tort reform" laws ("reform" is really short for deform);
- Give consumers, employees and tort victims more access to court;
- Stop mandatory arbitration (see e.g. your credit card contract);
- Let consumers with tiny claims aggregate in classes so they can get lawyers; and
- Eliminate immunities for government officials and private contractors.