Super Lawyers tries to identify Wisconsin attorneys in the top 5% of all Wisconsin lawyers and Rising Stars under age 40. Super Lawyers also publishes a Top 50 list discussed below.
For 2011, there are only eight Wisconsin personal injury law firms represented in the Top 50 list:
- Cannon & Dunphy, Brookfield
- Domnitz & Skemp, Milwaukee
- End, Hierseman & Crain, Milwaukee
- Gingras, Cates & Lubke, Madison
- Habush Habush & Rottier, Multiple
- Laufenberg, Stombaugh & Jassak, Multiple
- Murphy & Prachthauser, Multiple
- Pasternak & Zirgibel, Brookfield
Hiring lawyers or law firms because they advertise a lot on television or Google, chase ambulances with letters or Wisconsin chiropractors or postings on the web or dabble in personal injury is simply a bad idea.
If you want a high quality “expert,” look for a personal injury lawyer who shares the traits that these firms do. This includes injury attorneys who are Peer Review Rated as AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5 by Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings and active members of The American Association for Justice and Wisconsin Association for Justice.
Wisconsin Personal Injury Attorney